Learn 1-on-1 from an experienced engineer and know you're ready to succeed in tech.
Sign-up to receive a free 30-minute consultation and learn how coaching can help you level-up your career.
Meet Your Coach
Hi, I’m Anthony. Starting or growing your career in tech is both exciting and challenging. While there are many opportunities, it can be tough to distinguish yourself as a capable engineer or leader. With so much to learn and technologies changing constantly, finding reliable and honest mentors that can help guide you through this extremely dynamic environment is harder than ever.
That’s why I want to help you succeed, whether you are eying a hot tech startup or top tech companies like Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Microsoft, or Twitter…you name it! You don’t have to pursue this journey on your own.
But what makes me qualified to help you?
- I’ve already helped software engineers like you from all over the globe from the biggest names in tech!
- I’ve worked as a software engineer and developer for nearly 20 years, including over 6 years at the most sought after Silicon Valley company. >>Check out my resume<<
- I’ve passed the hardest interview process in tech to become one of the 1% of employees who are black and in a technical role. My journey as a Compton native and former foster kid was documented in a >>viral BuzzFeed video<< that gained over 5 million views around the world!
- Tens of thousands of people all over the world have read my popular articles on LinkedIn, Huffington Post, and Medium.
- My one-of-a-kind problem solving framework gets you real results (if you’re willing to put in the work).
Have a moment? Watch me problem solve...
What Clients Are Saying
Don't forget to sign-up and receive a free 30-minute consultation. Let's discuss your career goals and get started on a plan 100% customized to you.
Invest in your future with one of our coaching packages. Payments can be made in full at time of booking or via convenient monthly installments. Book today to get started.
Yes! Students receive a 25% discount on all products and services. Subject to terms and conditions.
Named after African-American inventors Garrett A. Morgan and Lewis H. Latimer, Morgan Latimer Consulting is dedicated to lighting the way for the next generation of technologists.
Our goal is to provide exceptional coaching services to clients from all backgrounds and walks of life. By accomplishing our mission, we believe we will help build a more diverse and inclusive tech world.
Yes! We would be happy to consider providing services and products free-of-charge to 501(c)3 organizations that emphasize diversity and inclusiveness in tech. Email us at [email protected] to discuss.
Use the chat widget in the bottom right corner of the window and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.